Sunday 6 January 2013

Hi guys and a happy new year! What a cheery start to this post. I have recently been inspired by the amount of blogposts and you tube videos on new years resolutions and new beginnings. Admittedly 2013 doesn't sound good but i personally have a good feeling about this year. Things can only get better, right? I have never properly made new years resolutions i can just remember people going on about chocolate and how depressing the whole thing sounded. Hopefully this post will set me up for a good amount of blogposts as i known that i have been a bit MIA (not really sure what this means it is mrs' unavailable isn't it :/ ha ha.) but to be perfectly honest i just haven't been feeling like it really and i am passionate about blogging and what to express and show that through the means of writing and make this a positive place for both me and you. So here we go !
 
I have made a list and I'm going to share them with you.
 
-Drink more water-
I know water isn't the most tastiest of drinks and being a 15 year old teenager i doubt many people my age actually care about things like apart from a few girls as we like to look after our beloved skin. I also just what to feel healthy and be full of energy. I do drink quite a lot of water anyway but i want to be able to keep it up as it will make me feel better and i actually maybe quite weirdly enjoy drinking water i find it quite refreshing.
 
-Eating healthier-
I'm definitely not the biggest fan of sport but i did somehow find myself enjoying the Olympics this year. yay! Instead or as well as trying to exercise i want to be able to control what i eat more by swapping the bad for the good. I will admit at this moment in time (whitney alert) i am not feeling my best not only do i feel a bit tubby ( i refuse to use the f word, only code words aloud!:)) i do feel unhealthy and i am going through a bit of a rough patch at the minute and want to perk myself up in as many ways as i can.
 
-Exercise-
Like i said in the healthy eating section i'm not the biggest fan of exercise but i do want to be healthier and i think excercising will give me something to focus on and make my mood lift what with all the endorphins. I have never liked sport and i certainly hate running in front of people and i can barely run a few hundred yards so hopefully i can do some walking or/and do some Pilate's and yoga classes and they aren't as frantic as running and i can't join a gym yet as i am only 15. what a shame haha.
 
-Skin and hair care-
As a beauty lover i really want to be able to maintain a healthy skin and hair care routine. My skin is awful as in it is both dry and oily because i have an oily t-zone and dry cheeks which basically just makes me feel dirty. As for my hair it is quite fine and very damaged for all the time i spent straightening it but since my operation on my ears (which i had during October but i'm not that up for writing or talking about it but maybe later, who knows)i have become more confident and absolutely adore being able to wear my hair up.
 
-Read more-
I definitely used to be into reading the gossip mags but now not so much i might go as far to say as i hate them because all they do is spread negativity and bitchiness but it is quite addictive so i do tend to look on the intern et but hopefully i will never buy another OK magazine again! i much prefer the old company magazine its got much more variety and my grandma buys the teenage mag like bliss its like a tradition every Friday me my brother and sister go round for dinner and she'll kindly buy as a magazine each and those magazines are far less bitchy. As well as continuing to stay on the less bitchy side of the magazines i also want to start reading more books. I received 2 autobiographies for Christmas by Miranda and the other by David walliams so they will hopefully keep me busy. I don't mind autobiographies i actually find them really interesting just like i love a good documentary on channel 4. haha. I myself purchased a book called 'the fault in our stars' by 'John Green'. i have already read a lot of it and will hopefully get round to doing a review. Books just seem more intelligent and i want to widen my book collection. What with the world being a technology frenzy( that reminds me of g-force the film about the guinea pigs that i watched today haha) and i want to maintain a good book collection also.
 
-Go to sleep earlier-
I am absolutely guilty of staying up all night on my laptop all night so here's to going to bed at 11 at the latest. I also want to be able to wake up bright and early in the morning and not have wasted half of my day.
 
-Be more positive and sociable-
Unfortunately what with going through a rubbish time i genuinely want to make this year count and to become less of a worrier. i want to be able to not think of all the bad things that can happen and to be able to find the positive in what i'm going through and in any other situation i find myself in and to make the most of things. Hopefully going out more and being able to find the strength to do so will help me also.
 
p.s i am going to try and cut celebrity big brother out of my life as it can get a bit depressing so hopefully i can stick to that easy yet hard task as i am a big fan!
 
I love doing lifestyle posts, sorry if this was a bit long.
Let me know what your new year resolutions are!
happy 2013
love daisy x
sorry there are no photos its not working:(


No comments:

Post a Comment