Monday 19 November 2012

tag time-get to know me tag !Part 1

So i thought as i am a new blogger it would be a good idea to do this tag and will let you know more about me. I got the tag off of youtube and here goes!
Vital stats-
Name-Daisy if you hadn't already guessed by the name of my blog
Nicknames-
dais (pronounced "days" the spelling of the other one looks a bit weird)
its just a short version of my name. To be honest thats it oh and my parents have weird nicknames for me aswell but i can't remember all of them.
Birthday-
My birthday is the 1/8/1997 making me 15 and one of the youngest people in my year.
Place of birth-i was born in kent ,south east london.
Star sign-
Leo and im really not sure that suits me because leo's are suppossed to be confident and like a leader which i am in no way like at all.
Occupation-
As for my occupation guess you could say im a blogger but primarily im a student at secondary school and next year i'll be going to sixth form or college. For my options i chose art,textiles,french and history.
Appearence-Allthough there are no pictures of me on my blog but im just looking for a decent camera to use. I should have one after christmas.
Hair colour-brown
Hair length-medium length
Eye colour-
blue with a bit of green, i love the colour of my eyes.
Best feature-i don't know really know apart from the colour of my eyes i would say my lips.
Braces-
yes unfortunatley but i never notice there on unless i smile and catch a glimpse of them and i still wear lipstick with my braces. i have clear bands and my braces should be coming off in about 6 months.
Piercings-
i have no piercings but i do want my ears pierced two on each lobe because i have had an operation so i cant pierce my cartalage but if i wanted to i could pierce my tragus which i also want done. I also want my nose pierced at some pierced. Apart from that nothing else. I'm a bit scared that i'll get left with scars.
Tattoos-
I currently have none because i'm only 15 and would never consider getting one underage because of all the different issues but i do plan on getting some.
Righty or lefty-
I'm a righty and i dont understand how people can right with their left hand it seems impossible to me.
Firsts-
Best friend-Louise, i met her at playgroup, i think, but i unfortunatley we didn't stay in contact.
Award-Primary school for something but i don't know what every week in assembly a few people would recieve a certificate i just can't remember mine:(
Sport-
Ballet i used to do at like 5 and gave it up a few times till i finally gave it up at the end of year 6. I wish i had continued to do it or taken up another dance.
Real holiday-
The first real holiday i can remember is butlins a classic, it was amazing and im currently saying that at 15 years old but it was. I saw the cast of noddy, dressed up in costumes obviously and i wore these shoes called doodles, loved them. I went with my mum,dad and sister.
concert-
Unfortunatley my first concert was rihanna and it was awful i couldnt hear her singing because she couldn't sing and the music was too loud. Since then i've been to see the wanted and coldplay and for me the wanted were best but i do love coldplay its just their concert had an open roof which was just so weird and it was in a stadium and i'd never been to see someone at a stadium before.
Make sure you look out for my next edition of the get to know me tag because i think its a bit too long. Hope you enjoyed and are having a great day.xdaisyx








No comments:

Post a Comment